p.16 doubt, solve, speculation
p.17 election, appreciate
Some vocabulary are on p.19 (title, name of jobs and quality descriptions ex. stay calm under pressure), p.21 (part 3, 4 and 6a), and were marked in class.
p.17 1-5 might, can't, may, must, might 6-7 could, must
1. His brother's name is Ivan, isn't it?
2. He never eats meat, does he?
3. Please make yourself comfortable, won't you?
4. I'm in time for the start of the movie, aren't I?
5. Nothing was taken out of her bag, was it?
6. No one told him we were having a party, did they?