EVERY ONE IS BOUND TO DO ALL THE QUESTIONS (BOTH SET 1&2), BUT ONLY CHOOSE ONE SET FOR YOUR MIDTERM EXAM ORAL TEST. (about one paragraph to two paragraphs for each questions)
Midterm Work sheet Set 1
1. Retell the story of the tempest.
2. If you were Prospero what would you do to teach your brother a lesson and why?
(If I were Prospero, I would….)
3. If you were Prospero what would you do to test your daughter’s boyfriend if he is an honest and loving person?
4. What do you think about people who fall in love at first sight?
5. If you had special magic powers would you use them why or why not?
1. Would you fall in love with your best friend’s boyfriend (girlfriend) why or why not?
2. If your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend came back to you and wished to be with you what would you do and why?
3. Do you think to forgive someone’ fault is difficult? Why or why not? (give example)
4. What is love? (give example and experience to support your idea)
5. Do you think to live with a person who you love is difficult why or why not? (give example )